2) Use alt tags: Alt tags, or alternative text, are used to describe the content of an image to search engines and users who are visually impaired. They also provide context for the image and help search engines understand the content of the image.
image seo in blogger website
3) Optimize image size: Large, high-resolution images can slow down your website’s loading time. Optimize images by reducing their file size and dimensions without sacrificing quality.
4) Use structured data: Structured data, such as schema markup, can provide search engines with more information about an image, such as its title, description, and copyright information.
5) Use image sitemaps: An image sitemap is a special type of sitemap that lists all of the images on your website and provides information such as the image file name and alt tag.
6) Use CDN (Content Delivery Network): A Content Delivery Network (CDN) can help speed up the loading time of your images by caching them on servers located closer to the user.
7) Track your image performance: Use tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console to track the performance of your images. This will help you understand which images are performing well and which ones need improvement.mage
image seo in blogger websiteBy following these best practices, you can improve the visibility and ranking of your images in search results and drive more traffic to your website. Additionally, by optimizing images, you can improve the user experience by making sure that images load quickly and are accessible to all